Single sign-on model access to HEAL-Link and libraries’s publishers/providers/platformsadmin
HEAL-Link, in collaboration with GRNET, has developed a new infrastructure for SAML IdP/SP proxy based federated access. The infrastructure was developed in order to simplify HEAL-Link’s participation to single sign-on processes to publishers/providers/platforms concerning thus HEAL-Link as long as individual libraries, by adopting a simpler federated access model.
The new infrastructure will be progressively interconnected with publishers/providers /platforms and will operate alongside the existing federated access mechanism.
The services where the new infrastructure has already been integrated:
- IEEE (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org)
You will be informed each time the list is updated.
Instructions for use on the IEEE platform (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org):
- Select “Institutional Sign In” </ li>
- In the pop-up window select at the bottom right: “Shibboleth”
- Select “HEAL-Link” either alphabetically or through the search box
- Select the institution and complete the login process